- 1/2 1/2 Kilogram Karimeen
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 Tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1(1/2 cm) sliced fine Ginger
- 4 pods Garlic
- 5 split Green chillies
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 Cup Onions (sliced)
- 2 2 Cups Thick coconut milk
- 1/2 1/2 Cup Thin coconut milk (diluted with water)
- A pinch Garam masala
- 1 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1/2 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard
- 2 sprig Curry leaves
- 1 1 Teaspoon Onion
- 1 1 Tablespoon Oil
Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds. Add curry leaves, onion, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes.
Add green chilies, coriander powder and fry for 3 minute.
When fried properly add thin coconut milk, salt and Vinegar.
Bring the gravy to boil and add fish pieces. Cook on low fire for 15 minutes.
Mix a pinch of garam masala in thick coconut milk. Pour it into the curry and remove from the fire immediately.
View all Recipes by Admin