- 1 1 Kilogram Mutton
- 2 Large Onions (Sliced)
- 2 Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 15 Dry red Chillies
- 2 Garlic pod
- 1/2 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 1 Tablespoon Coriander Seed
- 2 2 Pieces Ginger
- 2 2 Tablespoons Coconut (Grated and Ground)
- 1 1 Teaspoon Cummin Seeds
- 2 2 Tablespoons Khus khus (Roasted and Ground)
- 4 Cloves
- 2 2 Pieces Cinnamon
- 3 3 Tablespoons Oil
Grind coriander seeds, cumin seeds and red chillies.
Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Fry garam masala (whole); add chopped onions and continue frying till golden brown.
Add coriander paste. Fry well. Add ginger and garlic. Continue to fry and add mutton pieces.
Fry some more and add a teaspoon turmeric, tomatoes, and coconut. Fry for 5 minutes. Add salt and 2 cups of water.
Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
View all Recipes by Admin