Mutton Garlic Soup
- 100 100 Grams Minced Mutton
- 500 500 Millilitres Mutton Stock
- 75 75 Grams Mashed Potato
- 10 Shallots (sliced)
- 10 leaves Curry Leaves (chopped)
- 10 10 Grams Ginger (chopped)
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1/2 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 15 15 Millilitres Ghee
- 15 15 Millilitres Coconut Oil
Heat coconut oil and half the ghee in a pan.
Saute shallots, ginger, garlic and curry leaves till golden brown.
Add the Masalas, cook for one minute.
Add the minced mutton and pour the stock.
Mix in the mashed potato, check for seasonings.
Serve in soup bowls, with two or three drops of ghee in each bowl.
View all Recipes by Admin