Tabouli, Mediterranean Salad
Here’s a salad to cool you down this hot summer. You get the goodness of herbs and bulgur keeps you full. Bulgur does not need to be cooked. It’s already cooked, dried and cracked.
- 1 1 Cup Bulgur (it's going to double when soaked)
- 1 1 Cup Mint (minced)
- 3 3 Cups Parsley (minced)
- 1/4 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Cucumber (seeds removed and diced)
- 1 Tomato (seeds removed and diced)
- 1 Clove of Garlic diced
- A pinch of salt and pepper
Add salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice to bulgar.
Let it soak for an hour.
When bulgur is ready, mix in parsley, mint, tomato, garlic and cucumber.
Serve it cold.
Enjoy a refreshing salad.
View all Recipes by Anna Vargese